Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00124 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,240TL (1,803,579 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Bakersfield, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)