Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00096 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 10% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,704TL (2,827,320 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)