Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 4% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,398TL (2,162,673 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)