Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00110 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 4% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,301TL (2,085,343 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $86,000 (about 1 hour ago)