Cost of living comparison between Antalya, Turkey and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,597TL in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)