Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,849TL in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)