Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00365 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,300TL (₩630,123) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (27 minutes ago)