Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.575 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,901TL ($1,371) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)