Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,158 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,608TL in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)