Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00353 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,572TL (₩729,168) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)