Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00310 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,525TL (₩815,692) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)