Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00323 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,532TL (₩1,091,956) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (14 minutes ago)