Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,745TL (R$ 2,381) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)