Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06026 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,290TL (₨38,005) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (39 minutes ago)