Cost of living in Anantapur, India vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07479 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,398TL (₨32,068) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)