Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.157 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,462TL (R$ 2,992) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)