Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05472 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,784TL (₨50,869) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (43 minutes ago)