Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07020 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,529TL (₨36,022) in Amravati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)