Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05492 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,296TL (₨60,014) in Amravati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)