Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05520 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,250TL (₨58,878) in Amravati.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)