Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05552 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,300TL (₨59,439) in Amravati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)