Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05817 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,197TL (₨37,770) in Amravati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)