Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,104TL (﷼ 19,862,257) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)