Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 810 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.321 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,924TL (Dinar 908) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)