Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,625 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.487 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,118TL (Dinar 568) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)