Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.709 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 44% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,599TL (Dinar 536) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)