Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 946 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.528 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 68% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,689TL (Dinar 490) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)