Cost of living in Amiens, France vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.065 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amiens (France) is 55% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,570TL (€589) in Amiens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)