Cost of living in Alytus, Lithuania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.679 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alytus (Lithuania) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,113TL (€665) in Alytus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (38 minutes ago)