Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06955 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,313TL (₨33,258) in Alwar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)