Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01779 TRY / VES *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 13% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,998TL (112,287 Bs.S.) in Alto Barinas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (21 minutes ago)