Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 29% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,628TL (Bs 12,427,279) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)