Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 26% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,772TL (Bs 30,235,094) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)