Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,567TL (RM2,650) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (about 2 hours ago)