Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,651TL (RM2,777) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)