Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.353 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,498TL (RM1,846) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)