Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.100 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,133TL (€514) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 4 hours ago)