Cost of living comparison between Almería, Spain and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.351 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,738TL (€1,115) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)