Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.139 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,764TL (€668) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (about 1 hour ago)