Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.074 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,027TL (€498) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)