Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01152 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,147TL (273,215 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)