Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01165 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,510TL (215,460 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)