Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05492 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,432TL (₨62,499) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)