Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26986 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,310TL (E£ 8,560) in Alexandria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)