Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34711 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,335TL (E£ 6,726) in Alexandria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)