Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00710 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 15% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,958TL (275,681 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)