Cost of living comparison between Aleppo, Syria and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00596 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 22% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,351TL (394,509 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)