Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.024 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 48% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,248TL (AU$807) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)