Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.854 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,987TL (€1,035) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)