Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 117% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,047TL (﷼ 7,035) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)