Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20928 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 24% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,823TL (8,708 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)