Cost of living comparison between Al `Amarah, Iraq and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00267 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,125TL (1,170,051 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (42 minutes ago)