Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00531 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,500TL (471,247 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)