Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.037 TRY / AED
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 40% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,380TL (Dirham 4,223) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)