Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,968TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)