Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05591 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,918TL (¥52,194) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)