Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07786 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,751TL (₨35,332) in Ajmer to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 3,500TL (less than a minute ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 11,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (36 minutes ago)