Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04523 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,871TL (63,479 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)