Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05287 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,583TL (48,846 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)