Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03431 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,591TL (104,672 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)