Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03333 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,598TL (77,939 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trondheim costs kr 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)