Cost of living comparison between Ahvaz, Iran and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,722TL (﷼ 27,994,621) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)