Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07583 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 70% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,565TL (₨47,015) in Ahmednagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)