Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05543 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 40% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,362TL (₨78,689) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)