Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05585 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 40% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,197TL (₨75,150) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)