Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37439 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,679TL (7,156 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)