Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49787 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,531TL (5,083 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (37 minutes ago)