Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.598 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,978TL (4,981 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)