Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36835 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,869TL (7,789 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (28 minutes ago)