Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,666TL in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)