Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19212 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 49% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,717TL (19,346 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)