Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16761 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,762TL (22,447 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (27 minutes ago)