Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11224 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,587TL (23,052 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)