Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01474 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,683TL (182,035 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)