Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00306 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 64% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,332TL (1,744,465 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (27 minutes ago)