Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00307 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 64% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,136TL (1,671,322 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)