Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.989 TRY / AED
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 49% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,661TL (Dirham 4,712) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)