Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00980 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 59% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,821TL (389,746 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)