Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00839 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 55% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,564TL (424,865 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)