Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.467 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,368TL (£754) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (28 minutes ago)