Cost of living comparison between Aberystwyth, United Kingdom and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.758 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,225TL (£1,124) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)