Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Abeokuta has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abeokuta.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01063 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,300TL (216,331 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)