Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.841 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,090TL (C$1,440) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)