Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.306 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,450TL (C$801) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)