Cost of living in Abadan, Iran vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,297TL (﷼ 18,103,427) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)