Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,444TL (﷼ 21,854,167) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)